There are various forms of information we collect from you, in order to:
– first and foremost, provide our services to you. Valuations, viewings, photos etc are services supplied to you from your information.
– do customer due diligence. Complying with Anti Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017, your information will be used for identification and fraud prevention.
– provide various information to chosen third parties (such as Rightmove) for marketing purposes, and other third parties if and when needed for legal obligations of fraud preventions, and with other third parties which you have agreed to as well as being aware of agreeing to share your information (such as solicitors if and when you need them).
– act upon your best interest.
– to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to
Information collected from you
Information you provide are collected whenever you request to utilise our services. Your personal information may be asked, such as:
- your name
– your contact details
– details of the property in concern
– your bank details including your card number (if needed)(this will not be stored and will only be utilised only on the instance of payment or transfer of funds)
– your identification documentation (for identity verification and Anti Money Laundering Regulation 2017)
If and when needed, you may also give other forms of information such as your preferences, your opinions, your complaints and comments, your questions, your feedback etc. You may also be requested personal information from any other entity that is legally attached to the property in concern.
Collection of your personal information
There are various ways in which your information is collected. All data collected will be obtained fairly and we shall not collect more data than necessary for the purpose for which we are to provide our services. All your personal information is collected through your actions of approaching Adonis Real Estate LTD through numerous channels:
– emailing us
– telephoning us
– applying your personal information in order to access the instant online valuation tool (which the online software is provided to us by an approved supplier)
– meeting us in person and wish to acquire our services
– engaging with us to ask for further information
– filling and submitting online forms on our website
– from a third party who has attained your consent for us to contact you
How we use your information
The information you supply is solely for the purpose of enabling us to fulfil our responsibilities in providing our services as an Estate Agent. Your information is used only by Adonis Real Estate and its staff members and we will not share any of your information with third parties unless we gain approval from you and only to the necessary third parties essential to providing our services.
We may use your information to:
– get in contact with you to process your requests, gain comments and suggestions, provide our services.
– generate market, comparable, property reports for valuation purposes.
– to create marketing materials which are uploaded to chosen third party websites (such as Rightmove).
– to match requirements to sellers and buyers in order to establish viewings and offers.
– ensure your identity is verified and for fraud prevention purposes.
All communication and information may be recorded and kept for a reasonable period of time for various matters such as resolving issues that you may face. Your personal data will be kept no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
In order to create marketing material, your information will be used. However various personal information will not be supplied for marketing purposes to any entities outside of Adonis Real Estate such as your name, your contact details and other possible information which should be withheld. The information we may use for the purpose of marketing are:
– photos of the property in concern, external and internal. These photos will be a true representation of the property and will not be portray false illustration with false aesthetics or structure.
– description of the property in concern, which is also be a true representation of the property and will not portray false interpretation.
– the identity of the property’s address in concern
All marketing material will be published only with your consent and approval.
Who accesses your information
In order to provide our service to you, we may need to share various partners and third parties certain information, such as photos and property description to Rightmove. The software of these third parties and partners may have access to your information and their use of your personal information through us is governed by their privacy policies. We recommend that you check the policy of their sites as we are not responsible for their practices.
If you are a seller , we may share your information with third parties and partners such as photographers and energy assessors in order to complete EPC requirements and generate marketing material. Once we get requests from prospective buyers to view your property, any information needed to conduct the viewing will be provided.
Your information may be disclosed if our business is sold, merged or gone into a joint venture with another business entity, to the new business partners and staff if needed.
We sometimes need to share your personal information with yourself and also with approved agents and organisation which you are obliged to or give consent to. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act 1998. If and when necessary we share information with :
– educators and examining bodies
– current, past and prospective employers
– employment and recruitment agencies
– suppliers and service providers
– family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
– financial organisations
– fraud prevention agencies
– debt collection and tracing agencies
– business associates and other professional advisers
– central and local government
– police forces
– Rightmove PLC – For the purpose of marketing your properties
– Insightly – Adonis Real Estate LTD uses Insightly as a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) where it is used to organise our operation efficiently
– Quickbooks – For the purpose of invoicing
– SmartVal – For the purpose of providing you the instant online valuation tool
– Metropix – For the purpose of creating floor plans
– Etsos – For the purpose of AML checks
– Landmark Information Group – To aid in the process of valuation
– Instagram – For the purpose of generating exposure of your property
– Facebook – For the purpose of generating exposure of your property
– Twitter – For the purpose of generating exposure of your property
We will not in any circumstance share, disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party outside of Adonis Real Estate without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
Accessing and changing your information we hold
At any time you can request to access your information we hold, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of ‘Personal Information Request’. We shall not provide information belonging to any other individual other than yourself. You may also request to change any of your information we hold by emailing email@example.com with the subject title of ‘Change of Personal Information’. The following are rights for you as an individual of whom we hold information of:
– the right to be informed
– the right of access
– the right to rectification
– the right to erasure/right to be forgotten in certain circumstances such as where the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was originally obtained or where it has been processed unlawfully
– the right to restrict processing
– the right to data portability
– the right to object
– the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
– the right to withdraw consent to our processing of your data
– the right to access your information we hold including details of any other parties it is beig shared with
-the right to portability, where you can obtain your data in a commonly used format that may be read by a computer
Upon your request, we will have one month maximum to reply.
Storage of your information
We take all necessary precautions and have procedures to ensure your information that we hold is not disclosed to any third parties (unless for reasons stated above), destroyed, damaged through physical assertion or digital eradication, and misuse and alteration. Only Adonis Real Estate will have records of your information, unless required for in order to complete a task. We may also require you to identify yourself through your personal information as a security check prior to disclosing further information to you. All of your information are processed in our office based in Ashford, Kent.
The information you provide will be retained for a reasonable period of time for as long as required in subject to any legal and regulatory obligations and shall be kept no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed. If we have a business relationship where payment has been processed and contract have been signed, details of transactions and evidence of your identity will be retained for five years after the end of the business relationship, in compliance to Anti Money Laundering , Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017.
The security of your information we hold is important to us, the storage of your information is encrypted and backup procedures are put in place. Only authorised persons are provided access to your information. We have appropriate security measures once we have received and collected your personal data, however we cannot take the responsibility of the security of the transmission of the data over the internet using a device of your preference which may not be secure.
In case of Data Breach
In the highly unlikely event where your data might be breached, Adonis Real Estate LTD will notify and report it to the data protection authority, in this case the ICO (Information Commissioner Office) immediately and within a maximum of 72 hours. Any breach that is likely to cause harm to you, such as identity theft, will also be reported to you immediately.
Methods of Contacting us
– Post: Adonis Real Estate LTD, The Panorama, Park Street, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8EZ
If you wish to file a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner Office, they can be contacted by the following methods:
– Telephone: 03031231113
– Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Change of policy
There may be possibilities of this policy being amended or changed from time to time. Any changes of the policy will be updated on our website, therefore it is your responsibility to ensure you visit this website for acknowledgement and understanding of the policy.